Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ed Young's Ten Commandments For A Great Marriage

1.I shall have no other human relationships before my wife, including the kids.
2.Remember the date night and keep it holy.
3.Honor my wife on anniversaries and special days (so that you may live long in the land the Lord has given you.)
4.I shall not take the covenant of marriage in vain by apathy
.5.I shall not ride in a car or eat in a restaurant alone with a member of the opposite sex
.6.I shall not travel alone.
7.I shall not counsel a woman with the doors closed.
8.I shall not share the details of our marriage with others.
9.I shall not watch, read, or expose myself to sexual explicit shows, books, DVDs, etc.
10.I shall remember the implications of breaking this covenant and commandment before God.
Photobucket

No comments: